Growth of the impact investing industry has demonstrated that private investment capital can be successful in mitigating and solving social, environmental problems across scale. This session highlights the variety of opportunities to invest for impact. This line-up of investment leaders also forecasts the evolution of the industry and identifies ways to surpass anticipated barriers.
Moderator: Sara Berner | Managing Director, Aristeia Capital
- Mike Dutton | General Parnter, The Builders Fund
- Alan Kelley | Managing Director, SJF Ventures, California
- Beth Bafford | Director of Investments, Calvert Foundation
- Elizabeth Adams | Director of External Relations, The Lyme Timber Company
- Jeremy Keele | Managing Director, Sorenson Impact Center
- Larry Abele | CEO, Auriel Equities